Students will learn at least 3 sports in their two years in JPJC. They will also be exposed to a variety of sports at a recreational level like Dodge Ball, Lacrosse, Kin Ball and Tchoukball. In JC2, interested students have opportunities to plan, organise and implement a league system competition under the School Education Programme. In addition, they will acquire health and fitness knowledge that are integrated into their physical activities and NAPFA Test training.
Students will have:
- at least 16 hours of curriculum time in one sport that will develop their ability to participate independently, safely and with enough competence to play at a recreational level;
- 8 hours of curriculum time in 2 other sports
- a culminating event (Sports Education Programme) to consolidate their learning;
- a peer-teaching component in which they carry out research in order to plan and implement a simple lesson for other students.
- Acquires safety skills and habits in physical activity; and
- Appreciates the concepts of fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Theory (50%) and Practical Test (50%) on Game Modules
- NAPFA Test for JC2 Students